Austria: an exit ban on the A10 motorway from October 26 to November 5
During this period lorries are prohibited from leaving the A10 motorway at selected junctions and using adjacent regional and municipal roads to avoid traffic jams. This ban does not apply to vehicles transporting goods to destinations in Austria.
The exit ban applies on following junctions of the A10 motorway:
❌ In the direction of Salzburg:
• from the Pfarrwerfen-Werfen junction (exit 44) onto the L229 road to Werfenweng
• from the Pongau junction (exit 46) via A10;46;R5 ramp onto the L276 road to Kreuzberg
• from the Eben im Pongau junction (exit 60) to the B99 Katschberg Straße
❌ In the direction of Villach:
• from the Hallein junction (exit 16) towards Villach onto the L 107 Wiestal Landesstraße (roundabout)
• from the Golling-Abtenau junction (exit 28) towards Villach onto the B 159 Salzachtal Straße
• from the Kuchl junction (exit 22) to the B 159 Salzachtal Straße
❌ In addition, lorries are not allowed to leave the A 10 motorway using exit roads from the Landzeit service areas (Gasthof Nord and Süd):
• via the Gasthofsiedlung road
• via the industrial area of Gasthof Süd
to enter adjacent municipal roads, except for vehicles transporting goods to destinations in Austria.